We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to our shop, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card or paypal of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge.
Terms & Conditions
- Please check your order on delivery. Due to an insurance policy we have to be informed about any damage within 7 days after delivery.The courier will not accept responsibility for damage after 7 days.Also, if you receive an incomplete order, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase.
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
- made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items
- All items from SALE category are NOT REFUNDABLE, we can only offer exchanges if the product arrives damaged.
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 12 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Before you buy furniture, large electrical appliances: please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners), as well as the proposed location, to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs, and so that we can deliver your order safely and successfully.If you want to return items you’ve bought in store, please take them back to our shops. For faulty products, please contact our Technical Support Helpline on 08006893518 (or email email@example.com) from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you need your item(s) to be collected because it's large or heavy - that means:
- under 61 x 46 x 46cm/5kg for Royal Mail
- over 90 x 60 x 60cm/15kg for UPS
- Oversize items- charge for collection by Pallet Service will depend on the collection postcode. For more information please call on 08006893518
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from when we received your order. If after this time you haven't received your refund, please contact us.
- We'll refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order