Metal Eiffel Style Plastic Dining Chair
Designer Inspired DSW Eiffel Chairs with Metal Legs
- Ultra-stylish and comfortable, the iconic Eames DSW is made from a moulded shell that's designed for every 'body', atop a minimalist solid wooden base with black metal struts.
- This design is a replica of the original Charles and Ray Eames chair.
- The iconic Eames armchair has a moulded polypropylene shell in a variety of colours.You can choose from solid wooden legs or a striking 'Eiffel Tower' style leg base (chromed steel).
- The Eames' work has proven to be real designs for life - they are not just iconic art pieces, but are also extremely practical.
- Originally made in fibreglass for the 1950 MOMA Low Cost Furniture Design Competition, the DSR was the first industrially-produced plastic chair.
- Brand: Mmilo
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Dimensions: W46 X D55 X H81 (cm)
- Seat height is at 41 cm.
- Not eligible for International Delivery.
- Furniture Range: Eames
- Assembly required.
- Material: Polypropylene.