1. Free delivery applies to UK mainland and for international delivery please enter your full address with postcode to get an instant quote.
2. In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access etc. we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
3. We offer up to 2 delivery options at the point of ordering:
a) Next Day Delivery – for most of the orders. Orders must be received by 2pm the day before. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy self-assembly.; Please note this excludes weekends and bank holidays. During the Christmas period the last date for next day orders will be 19th of December. Orders placed after this period will be delivered 5th of January.
b) Pallet Services- Please note if you are buying large items (i.e large glass dining tables), we will use pallet service (supported by Hampshire Freight Service). The service is 2 days service. The driver will phone prior to delivery. So please make sure you leave a valid phone number when making purchase. Special note: please be aware that the driver will only delivery the pallet onto a nearest curb side/ road side to the delivery address. And the pallet will not be carried by the driver into any houses or flat. The pallet will be delivered to the nearest curb side only. Normally, we ask the customer to have 2 people to carry the boxes due to the heavy weight of the boxes.
4. A small section of specialised products are made to order due to the nature of the manufacturing process and are not returnable. If this is the case we will contact you once your order has been placed at which point you have the option to agree to these terms or cancel the order.
5. We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Mmilo will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
6. Products may be dispatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore, orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
7. It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
8. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays).
9. For any delivery related enquiries please call us on 0800 689 3518.