Customer Service & Sales Assistant
Are you a recent graduate? Or are you looking for your first role in customer service or sales? This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Customer Service & Sales Assistant who is looking for a challenging new position within a market leading luxury retail brand.
We are on the search for a Customer Service & Sales Assistant, to join our well-established e-commerce business and hard-working and friendly team. This is the perfect role for someone with minimal experience (perhaps you have had part time work or completed an internship within a similar industry). Experience or a qualification in IT & Digital work or previous training also could help.
Our brand is going from strength to strength, due to company expansion we are seek a forward-thinking Customer Service & Sales Assistant. As the Customer Service & Sales assistant you will be responsible for the day to day customer email and phone call enquiries alongside managing pre-sales. You will be Joining the company at an exciting period of growth and helping cement the future success, among a collaborative and passionate team.
Your day-to-day activities may include:
- Answering customers' questions by phone and email
- Giving quotations and checking product availability
- Selling and taking payment
- Handling complaints or passing them to a manager
- Entering customer information onto a computer database
- Tracking orders and giving refunds
- Recommending products to clients and customers
- Process order and payments with commission plan
- Listing and sell returned/ ex-displayed products
• Excellent IT & Digital skills
• Efficient time management skills
• MS Office knowledge
• Communication and organisation skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Team working
• Experience with IT system (Order Management System)
• Experience in Marketing, Social Media Management
• Experience with Ecommerce Platforms
Please apply online with a personal covering letter stating what you would bring to this post and why you are more suitable for this vacancy.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: £7.83 to £9.00 /hour + Commission Available