We currently have a part time or full-time opportunity for a Customer Service adviser to join our well-established hard-working and friendly team
There are no set requirements, but you'll need a good level of general education. GCSEs in English, maths and ICT may be useful.
Experience or a qualification in customer service or contact centre operations could also help.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to handle and resolve difficult situations
- IT and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- MS Office knowledge
- Communication skills
What you'll do:
Your day-to-day activities may include:
- Answering customers' questions by phone and email
- Giving quotations and checking product availability
- Selling and taking payment
- Handling complaints or passing them to a manager
- Entering customer information onto a computer database
- Tracking orders and giving refunds
£7.5-9 per hour depending on experience.
Working hours, patterns and environment
You'll usually work 20 to 40 hours a week, which is Monday - Friday. (Flexible working time and Negotiable Hours.)
You could work in an office or on a customer service desk. You'll spend a lot of your time on the phone and using a computer.
Please Send your CV and Cover letter to Ryan@mmilo.co.uk
Subject: Position applied - Surname
Closing Date for Applications: 28th February 2018